Resolve Marine Group
Resolve Marine Group provides innovative and reliable maritime solutions across the globe through our dedicated salvage and emergency response resources.
- Provide administrative suppott and liaison between job sites and corporate office by analyzing logistics/supply chain and related processes for large-scale marine salvage projects.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, equipment mobilization, and demobilization, parts procurement, inventory/supplies, delivery processes, etc.
- Analyze relevant data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling and cost/ benefit analyses. Interpret data on relevant elements and provide daily reports including weather, safety, environmental, resources and personnel changes data.
- Track project’s assets, local consumables inventory, supplies and costs and prepare purchase and expense reports, projected cost variance reports, cash flows and profit projections using working knowledge of the following data analysis/management tools: Sage Timberline, D4H equipment management software and Microsoft Excel with pivots.
- Maintain databases of relevant data.
- Communicate with and monitor third paity vendors and service providers, such as airfreight forwarders, global consolidators, customs brokers, etc. to ensure timely delivery of all required items.
- Recommend improvements to existing and planned project’s logistics and related processes.
RATE OF PAY: $60,000.00 / YEAR (FULL TIME)
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Transpo1tation and Logistics Management and 2 years of experience in the job or in positions dealing with management, coordination and planning oflarge-scale marine salvage projects and the listed data analysis / management tools.
Click here for full Job details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org