At Resolve, team members have the opportunity and support to grow as they become part of a dynamic team whose mission is to solve our client’s problems while making the world’s oceans cleaner and safer. As the maritime response and recovery industry continues to evolve, we recognize the contributions that trained and capable team members make to Resolve’s position as one of the world’s leading emergency response organizations. Join a team where your experience makes a difference!
Resolve Marine is looking for a Web Marketing Specialist with a combination of Website Management (WordPress preferred) and Marketing Automation/Technology experience. As part of a three-person team, the chosen candidate plans, develops and executes Resolve’s website, and marketing automation technologies. The Web Marketing Specialist has experience driving website design, content management, and technology implementation that supports digital marketing, marcom, reporting, and analytical processes.
- Ensure websites, portals, API’s, and digital platforms’ functionality, efficiency, and infrastructure
- Recommends and integrates website technology, web design tools, content & layout, digital campaigns, and other technology options
- Research, present and recommend automation and services included needed updates to systems and services. Align with IT department to manage domain, API, and server requirements providing cost/value analysis as needed.
- Coordinate delivery timing and execute digital marketing campaign development incorporating graphic design elements with strong content messaging that meet department deadlines and capture the needs of key stakeholders
- Experience working with Google Analytics, SEO best practices, PPC, Display Ads, Keyword/Phrases, and other online analytical elements
- Experience integrating digital delivery protocols with existing platforms coordinating release for external/internal communications, web/platform content, and multi-audience campaigns
- Coordinate with other digital/technology champions to manage Microsoft based Sharepoint systems, contribute to social platform technology processes, API/Dedicated Site landing pages, page design/layout, new site development, custom HTML coding, and other special projects as assigned.
- Champion online trends, track analytics/KPI’s ensuring that all digital and mobile activities elevate the Resolve brand and overall organizational strategy
- Assist with organization-wide online advertising initiatives, including Search Engine Marketing, banner advertising, and social media advertising (campaign reporting, metrics, site analysis, and cost-benefit comparison)
- Research/Advise viable upgrades or changes to internal systems (user experience) and digital marketing solutions for services and online content, ensuring communications, campaigns, and digital assets are efficiently delivered
- Assess performance metrics including website performance, project and campaign analytics, efficiency metrics, social media referral traffic, and overall return on investment for digital marketing and communications initiatives. Makes recommendations based on findings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4-year Bachelors’ degree, technical training or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-Years’ experience working with Website Management, Digital Marketing Technologies, Services and Processes (CRM, SEO, Online Advertising, Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with global multi-site/microsite web environments working with Content Management, SEO, Automation, Domain, hosting and Cloud technologies/services
- Ability to manage competing priorities while delivering the highest quality results
- Solutions oriented determining best method to achieve project success
- Possess the ability to make sound judgement and decision making
- Proven experience with innovative digital platforms and service delivery
- Process solid understanding marketing, analytics, applications and campaigns
- The successful candidate must stay informed of the latest digital marketing developments willing to learn and be open to new ideas from team members and outside partners
- Possess proficiency in WordPress, Adobe, Microsoft, SharePoint, Cloud Services and Google Analytics
- Must have working knowledge of HTML, Domain Hosting, 365, C Panel, etal.
What We’re Looking For:
At Resolve Marine attitude is just as important as experience. We seek team members who bring their very best with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. In return, we strive to be the best in the industry, aspiring to create the best working culture for our employees. Our people, whether on our vessels or in the office, operate with safety in mind and maintain constant respect for each other and the environment. Ultimately, our collaborative culture and aligned teams are the key differentiators that enable us to exceed client and industry expectations. Join us in making the world’s oceans a safer and cleaner place!
If you are ready to join a winning team and take your career to the next level, Resolve Marine wants to hear from you.
Resolve Marine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this position is subject to a successful background and drug screening (where country applicable laws apply), as well as random drug testing procedures post-employment.