Join Lindsay Malen Habib, Client Services Manager Resolve Marine, President American Salvage Association, on Thursday 3 December 2020 at 14:30 as she discusses the future of Salvage after Ardent: what do insurers want/need from salvors?
- What will be the impact of a contraction in large salvage companies on the management of major casualties?
- Is there an impact on pricing and competition?
- Will Chinese salvage companies fill the gap?
- How will mega casualties be funded? Could there be a time when salvors can’t afford to take these casualties on?
- Shrinking of salvage market and the ever-increasing size of ships
George Tsavliris – Tsavliris Salvage Group
Roger Evans – International Salvage Union
Ben Harris – The Shipowners Club
Per-Åge Nygård – Norwegian Hull Club
Join Daniel Dettor, General Manager Europe Resolve Marine, on Thursday 3 December 2020 at 10:35 as he discusses the case study of the casualty management under lockdown: the KAAMI.
Ajaz Peermohamed – Gard
Neil Chapman – Maritime & Coastguard Agency
Stephan Hennig – The Secretary of State’s Representative
Daniel Pendrey – Marine Scotland
For More information on the Salvage & Wreck Virtual Conference 2 – 4 December 2020, Visit the Conference Website